Learn how the InBody 770 can help professionals guide targeted therapies to improve the success of weight management programs at booth #318
CERRITOS, CA (November 1, 2018) – InBody, a medical device manufacturer, will attend ObesityWeek 2018 to educate booth visitors on how body composition analyzers can improve outcomes for metabolic and bariatric surgery. The InBody 770 will be shown at booth #318 from November 11 to November 15 at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN.
“The non-invasive InBody device helps professionals understand the patient’s physiological makeup and guide targeted therapies to enhance the success of weight management programs,” said Hillary Billingsley, InBody assistant region manager. “The InBody Test provides comprehensive results that can be used to educate and engage a patient, and track his or her health improvements.”
In less than 60 seconds, the InBody 770 provides ObesityWeek 2018 attendees with:
- Visceral and Segmental Fat Analysis: Assess fat distribution to evaluate health risk.
- Segmental Lean Analysis: Identify how many pounds of lean mass are in the arms, trunk, and legs for frailty and functional mobility assessments.
- Segmental ECW/TBW Analysis: Detect fluid imbalances resulting from systemic inflammation or edema.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR): Determine how many calories are burned at rest to create individualized dietary programs.
- Body Composition History: Track changes in muscle, fat, and fluid balance to document progress and guide recommendations.
InBody devices are medically validated, space-efficient and don’t rely on empirical equations to determine an individual’s body composition. Information regarding professional demos and other InBody products will also be available at the booth. All InBody body composition analyzers, including the InBody 770, are FDA 501 (k) approved. More information regarding body composition applications for bariatrics can be found here.